Because they are self-created, the job opportunities available on Zoondy are limited only by your skill and vision. Zoondy gives you the opportunity to either work locally or tap into the global market and work virtually. As we noted in a recent post, the virtual workplace has created fantastic work opportunities in freelance writing on every imaginable topic from home repair how-tos to company newsletters.
Already practiced in hiring contract workers for specific projects, businesses and major corporations create a constant market for internet marketing specialists, project managers, data correlation technicians, website designers, social media managers, consulting services of all kinds, and more.
But not everyone wants to work in a digital environment. Many budding entrepreneurs are using Zoondy to launch local businesses that benefit their home communities. If you’re looking for ways to put a little extra cash in your pocket, you can turn something you enjoy doing into a small business on Zoondy. Who knows? Your little experiment could turn into the career you’ve always dreamed of!
Here are a few ideas to get your creative juices flowing:
- If you have a flair for planning parties that get the neighborhood buzzing, you might enjoy running a party-planning service.
- If the neighborhood kids enjoy hanging out at your house, turn your mom skills into a home day care or babysitting business.
- If you love to cook, start a catering business or teach ethnic cooking classes.
- If you love animals, start a pet sitting or dog walking service.
- Translator services are a natural choice if you’re fluent in another language.
- If you’re a gym rat, offer your services as a personal trainer or fitness instructor.
Click here to find out how Zoondy can help put cash in your pocket.